1. God's Punishment for a simple disobedience is grossly unjustified. Eternal hell for a simple disobedience-under the temptation of a wily serpent sent by the same god? God had thrown them out of the Paradise and brought all sorts of suffering and pain to them and to every future generation.
2. The concept of the original sin is simply incomprehensible. How can a simple disobedience of the first parents become an original sin and get passed on to the offspring? What did the coming generations do to inherit it? What was the need for god’s own son to take birth, suffer, die and redeem mankind?
4. Why has God killed more than half of all children before the age of 14? The purpose of creation is to merit eternal bliss with God by obeying god’s commandments-using one’s free will. But those who die as children cannot use their freewill and what purpose is served by creating them? If God rewards them heaven why not he do so for all humans obviating the need for a religion?
5. What is the purpose in creating the feeble minded, the psychotic, and the brain deficient?
They cannot even take care of themselves, leave alone the ability to use freewill to merit heaven. Life is simply a pain to them and to all their dear ones.
11. There is only pain and suffering in this world. A number of earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural calamities kill many instantly and bury them with all their dreams. Plagues and Epidemics have decimated human societies. Horrendous viruses have worked havoc with them too. Of late science and advancement in medicine have lessened child mortality rates and controlled deaths due to epidemics. But God has no part in this latter development. There are millions who die of hunger, malnutrition and diseases even now. The Church, being against birth control measures, is adding empty stomachs into the world! The poor proliferate like 'the sands on the seashore,' and the Heavenly Father does not take care of them nor let them live decently.